Re: Hypothetical question

To: James.Nazarian@colorado.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, pringlmm@mcmaster.ca
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:09:58 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/99 11:52:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< On this subject I would like to be wrong, I would love to see a car like
 the A succeed in its original form, I just don't think it could. >>

Youz guys are still missing the point.  With all the s**t you have to do to
make it LEGAL to sell in the United States of Litigation, you wouldn't HAVE
an MGA in its original form.  Keep dreaming, though.  With guys like you
moving into the job market, maybe there's a chance we'll get out of this
alive!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport