Is MG wiring evil?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Is MG wiring evil?
From: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 20:41:00 PDT
Well, as I'm about to crack the hood and start on my wiring, thought I'd ask
and opinion.  How good is the MG wiring harness?  Am I better off ignoring
it and building a new one out of better wire and connectors to avoid all of
those problems (seems half the mechanical questions on the list go back to
electricals)?

Also, I have two electric fans in front of the radiator.  Should I move
these around & flip the blades to pull air?  Which would be best running in
100 degree weather?

Thanks again.

Kimo Tichgelaar

77 MGB, thinking of painting the ultimate 70s scheme: avacado with harvest
gold interior.

"