RE: Clutch gone. (?)

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch gone. (?)
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:02:56 -0500
As I said in my initial post, I've never done the "transmission only"
technique, but the MG shop in baton rouge (very old, very reliable) as well
as the guys that previously owned the dealership in baton rouge many years
ago, both use the "transmission only" technique. It may be that the
difference between DIY and them is that they would have a lift and likely a
transmission jack. Personally, I found it so easy to remove and re-install
the engine-transmission combo that I will probably never do it any other
way.

~alan
'71B