RE: Steering wheel removal

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel removal
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:05:32 -0500
Try the "dry ice on the shaft" trick I suggested a couple of days ago. To
make it even more effective, you can heat the hub up before you use the dry
ice. :)

~alan
'71B

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080