Re: Silly Question (Front Springs)

To: Jason Dutt <jason@markerman.com>
Subject: Re: Silly Question (Front Springs)
From: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:21:59 -0400
Feel free to express your horror at my suggestion but wouldn't it be
possible to stretch the springs to the "correct" free height?  The
winding process yields the steel so I wouldn't think (at first glance)
that stretching it would do anything bad, especially in the amount we're
talking about here.

Matt