RE: Reproduction Fenders from Moss

To: "Don Hicks and Family" <hicks@mohawk.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reproduction Fenders from Moss
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 19:03:41 -0700
Don,

No matter what the name or how they badge them, they are both repros, one by
BMHT and one out of (probably) Taiwan. Both will require fitting, The
British Heritage will require LESS fitting. See my MGB Ft. fender repair in
the how to section of my website. You may opt to fix than replace.(Hope this
helps)

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services