Re: Reproduction Fenders from Moss

To: BMack <bmack99@home.com>
Subject: Re: Reproduction Fenders from Moss
From: Don Hicks and Family <hicks@mohawk.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 07:13:34 -0400
Bryce:

Thanks for the advice. Nice web site. Looking forward to the updates.

Question: when you say the new panels will need fitting, can you describe to
what extent? Unfortunately my right fender has a 6 inch rust area across the top
of the fender  and down the inside edge of the engine bay. Looks like a real
tough patching job in terms of not leaving any signs of repair. Also rust around
the headlight rim.

Thanks.

Don Hicks
'70 BGT