Re: Miata (& MG) Stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata (& MG) Stuff
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:18:38 +0000
Neil Cotty wrote:

> I am so ashamed Eric! Not only do you attend a Tr***** Concours, you
> are also only using one * in Tr*****!!!!!! Good Grief!!! ;)) <G>

Neil and all,

I went to the ******* concours event to help a friend SELL his *******,
a good thing, I thought, in preference for his BBC (Big British Car),
his landrover.

However I admit my shame (even though the person on the gate when I was
looking for a parking spot asked if I was entering my car in the
Concours judging - she wasn't very smart - to the embarrassment of
several ******* owners standing nearby :-).  I have also paid my penance
with a blown head gasket (maybe) and ill-fitted oil seals from the
trip... and eventually new rings and conrod bearing.

I have learnt my lesson and now mix in only the *right* company.

Hopefully early next month I and my Primrose will be fighting on the
racetrack for the honour of her marque.

Darn it... now I have to fit a rollbar!

Eric
'68 MGB MkII