Re: RE: Miata (& MG) Stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Miata (& MG) Stuff
From: eric@erickson.on.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:50:30 +0000
Neil wrote:

> I Think you will find the TR 2/3 engine, was used in the Grey fergerson(?)
> Tractors.

I went to a Tr*umph Concourse event in Melbourne earlier this year and they had
little Ferguson tractor displayed (yes, I voted for it as my favourite car in
the
public voting section - it didn't win).  Some made a joke of it but I think the
real Tr*umph owners there were proud if their cars' heritage... in fact I think
that some secretly longed for the same cool-running reliability and utility!

Eric
'68MGB MkII