RE: Jag XKE

To: pokrefke@netdoor.com
Subject: RE: Jag XKE
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:52:04 -0700
I'd suggest you post this question on the Jag list. I know little about Jags,
but enough to know that before you consider buying one, you better do careful
research and seek expert advice. Jag's are expensive, and I can bet you that
even if you do all the work yourself, the cost of the parts will exceed the
car's restored value. And if it's a 2+2, forget it.

karim