Re: no power

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no power
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:41:07 -0700
Not too surprising that you feel a lack of power when you are basically
running on two cylinders.

1. go ahead and check the valve adjustment, and as you turn the engine,
see if they are seating all the way on #3 and #4...

2. ...but probably what you have is a blown head gasket between #3 and #4
cylinders.

You didn't mention if there was any smoke out the tailpipe...?

Steve Buche had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149