Re: tach question, plus more

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tach question, plus more
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 11:31:40 -0500
Charles D. Sorkin wrote:

> Also, what do you folks carry around in your boots, in case of breakdown,
> problems, or other MG surprises?  So far, I've collected a socket set, two
> screwdrivers, two wrenches, the jack, and the spare tire.  Also, two quarts
> oil, fix-a-flat, and a bottle of antifreeze.  Any other recommendations?

Spare small petrol can, auto-parts-store squeeze-bulb petrol siphon with
extra-long clear tubing (hand-pump petrol from fuel-tank or spare-can to
carbs if the fuel-pump dies or the fuel-line stops up at night in the
rain. (It's a PITA but it will get you home or to the nearest garage).

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com
Rocky's Mini Cooper Page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/