Re: tach question

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Subject: Re: tach question
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:15:20 -0500
Erich,
As others have said, the tach is electric, not cable-driven. The problem is
common and most likely inside the guage itself. They get "sticky". Mine
needs a couple of taps to get going unless the humidity is VERY low. As
someone said once...just chalk it up to one of those eccentric, character
quirks and pretend you're an old WW2 pilot tapping the guages on his fighter
before taking off! ;)

Dan
73 B