Re: SUs

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: SUs
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:39:02 -0700
But, since the modification to the heat shield (with HS4s) or to the linkage
(with HIFs, and that's just grinding off the ends of the "lost motion
levers", shown as illustration No. 45, p/n 373-690 in the Moss catalog) is
so simple, why buy "bloody expensive" K & Ns that still hit the brake
booster when the short spacers and Ram-Flos work very well?

Lawrie