Re: Air cleaners

To: "Michael J Robson" <miker15@juno.com>, <ddwelley@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Air cleaners
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 06:24:45 -0400
Mike - Moss sells some stuff that cleans then pretty well - I have used
it several times and it works just dandy.

Larry

PS you goin to the Rocks??

>On Wed, 08 Sep 1999 11:28:03 PDT "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
>writes:
>>
>> Keep in mind that if you go to the K&N filters, you will probably
>> have to
>> change needles in your carb. to equal out the gas air flow mixture.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>> Dan Dwelley
>> 77 Midget
>> Alexandria, Va.
>>

>While we're on this subject - how is one supposed to clean K+N filters? -
>ive had a sst on my GT for 3 years and theyre getting a bit grubby
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>53 Riley (for sale)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?