Re: Trying to keep calm.. way OT, a rhetorical rant even.

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: Trying to keep calm.. way OT, a rhetorical rant even.
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:02:30 -0600 (MDT)
When I was in High School I drove my car to school every day and one day
some kids loosened all my lug nuts on my B.  A few days later I lost a
front wheel and crashed the car into a ditch at 55mph.  This was all about
two weeks after finishing the car.  To make a long story short, the cops
get called when the towing company does in case I had damaged the ditch
and the owner wanted to sue me.  Well the best thing that the cop could do
was to write me a ticket for having expired plates.  So as I am sitting in
the cop car at 7:00am looking at my two week old baby all messed up in a
ditch this f#@!ing cop is writing me a ticket.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'