RE: MGF in America

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGF in America
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:02:05 -0700
C'mon folks again.

        The only reason that the MGF was not imported to America is that in
the long term it was not deemed advantageous to the companies goals.

        The reasoning is highly fluid and no doubt damned complex.  The best
we can achieve is some understanding based on general knowledge and
statements to the press.

        The one thing I do know is that I can't even afford a used Miata, so
even if the MG does come to this country I doubt if my enthusiasm is going
to be running high.

        Just have to keep plodding on those project cars.  One bolt at a
time.

Kelvin.