Re: MGF in America

To: John Walker <john@rmartin.net>
Subject: Re: MGF in America
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:13:41 -0500
John Walker wrote:

> First of all I believe that what you meant to say was the Z3.
> The M3 is a sport sedan, not a roadster and would not be a
> proper comparison.

Saw a bright red some-kind-of BMW, day before yesterday, here in Tulsa.
Looked like a Z3 but with a semi-stationwagon fastback body. I found it
to be very ugly. I rather like the bodystyle of the Z3, but not as much
as I like the Miata or MGF. This +4 or coupe or whatever this was
reminded me of the Jag XKE coupes, which I hated. Not that it looked
similar, but that both treatments ruined the lines of what I thought was
not a bad design at all to start with.

I took some pictures, but will have to wait until the roll is used to
get them processed and scanned.

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com