Re: Speeding Tickets

To: jroverca@tiac.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speeding Tickets
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:57:33 EDT
In a message dated 09/12/1999 1:08:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
jroverca@tiac.net writes:

<< If i'm
 stopped and go to get my registration before the officer comes to the car,
 instinctively I will unfasten my belt to reach the glove box!!

First Ross, after you pull over you SHOULD remain still with BOTH hand on the
steering wheel in PLAIN sight of the Officer.  When said person requests said
documents, explain WHERE they are, and permission to retrieve same will be
granted (in most case); but if you pay attention to the Officers demeanor you
will notice a relocation of his weapon location hand.  Simple.

Cheers........

          Ed