Re: [Fwd: Re:Engine Block Heater]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re:Engine Block Heater]
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (artworks@bigfoot.com) (Paul Nelson)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:07:57 -0700
>The dipstick heaters are famous for starting fires.  Please be cautious.
>
>Baker

        Having driven my little '68 MGB an entire -40 C (although at -40
they cross, AFAIK) takeoff yourmufflerwiththesnowridgesintheroad Calgary
winter (without a single damn Chinook) about ten years ago, I have
thoroughly tested the little block heaters that go in the frostplug hole,
and they work incredibly well and I thoroughly recommend them.  I don't
know what it would do if it really got cold, though! <grin>
Paul Nelson in sunny Victoria