Floyd

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floyd
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:10:36 -0400
I wish all enthusiasts in Florida and the Carolinas good luck over the next
few days.  This is going to be one hell of a storm. According to the map at
the FEMA site http://www.fema.gov/fema/trop.html this storm will cover the
entire eastern sea board right smack dab through my neck of the woods in
Massachusettes!!

I hope all those headed to Stow this weekend pay close attention to the
weather.  It looks like this storm could create a fair amount of damage even
in northern Vermont.

Again good luck and stay safe to one and all in that live in the path of
this storm!

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm

PS just spoke with my in-laws (Ocala, Florida)  I guess every thing is
closed down, even the Backstreet Boys concert was cancelled!!  My sister in
law was told  to not come to work tomorrow.  This is serious stuff!