Re: Floyd

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:40:37 -0400

>I wish all enthusiasts in Florida and the Carolinas good luck over the >next
>few days.  This is going to be one hell of a storm.

Greenville, N.C. is already saturated from Denis.  It is beginning to flood
here with the storm still a ways off.  Rain hasn't been too bad yet, but one of
the towns about thirty miles east of here reported roughly 9" of rain in just
over 24 hours, and the eye of the storm is still some 400+ miles away!

>PS just spoke with my in-laws (Ocala, Florida)  I guess every thing is
>closed down, even the Backstreet Boys concert was cancelled!!  My >sister in
>law was told  to not come to work tomorrow.  This is serious >stuff!

Yeah, they said that Disney World closed for the first time in over 25 years.