Re: Floyd

To: "Don Walton" <dhw@pinehurst.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:24:45 -0400
Well Don I'm a little east of you in Raleigh and were preparing to take the
full force of Floyd.  My MGB is safe in the garage but my TR8 and S10 pickup
will have to weather it outside.  I plan on putting the TR8 up against the
garage and parking the S10 next to it so if any trees fall the S10 will take
the brunt of it.

1972 MGB Roadster
1981 TR8 DCH FI