Re: Floyd

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:25:32 -0500
Haven't seen a DROP from this Floyd thing you guys are talking about here.
If you send it postage paid, I'll see what I can do. Otherwise...don't worry
about it. Dust and smoke from gunnery range fires is also a unique (and
realistic for the purpose) atmosphere in which to learn how to drive a
70-ton vehicle! (much worse for those whom the driver can't see, of course).
Hope you all weathered the storm ok.

Dan
73 B