RE: Floyd

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>,
Subject: RE: Floyd
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:17:08 -0400
Gee Dam I'm real sorry that you didn't receive any rain from Floyd, now that
there are fewer tours in Germany and more to the more arid parts of the
world maybe some mud would be good training for out M1 drivers???

Don't know if you ever went through a Hoenfels rotation but I never ever saw
one that didn't include rain and mud, same with Graf and Wildflicken.  Oh
well.

Retirment is great but sometimes...oops better pinch myself.

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm

(MSG, USA, retired)