Re: Floyd

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:48:42 -0400

> Geez I hope like hell this thing moves back out to sea after hitting
> land - we have a small caravan leaving tomorrow morning from Easton
> Pennsylvania heading to Stowe, VT for British Invasion.  Hope its not a
> complete washout.

 I have been checking the weather in the Stowe area and the consensus I
seem to be getting is that the weekend itself should be pretty good but
I am planning on a miserable, long, slow drive up. I think this could be
one of those experiances that people make cheap T-shirts for. They are
talking about 4-8" of rain on Thursday/Friday in New England. If I hear
any more I will let you know. See ya at Stowe! I will be the one with
the 67 BRG B (Me # 2MY LOVE).
Carl