car shows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: car shows
From: KTrout4MGS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:31:00 EDT
    I agree with the guy who said driving and meeting people who own British
cars is the most important thing about owning a British car. Car shows have
become not so much a gathering of the faithful but who spent the most and
drives the least. There is a gentleman who writes for British car magazine
whose says he judges cars by the # and size of the bug splats on it. The
owner drives and enjoys the car isn't that what it's all about? Not ships in
bottles.
Moose 77 midget
57 MGA coupe
 Visit our clubs site you will be pleasantly surpassed! <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/ktrout4mgs/index.html";>KTrouts IRA Page</A>