Re: car shows

To: KTrout4MGS@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car shows
From: "Chris Velardi" <tchris@freewwweb.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:16:14 -0500
I think my favorite sign or sticker on a car was " If you see this car on a
trailer call the police... It's been stolen. " My girlfriend exclaimed the
other day at the British Invasion , when we get the "A" finished we could
trailer it behind the D90 to the events...I looked at her with dismay , and
exclaimed than why should I bother finishing it ...It was made to drive, not
to be trailered (little does she know it has twice the comfort of the D90 on
long rides, and I'm wondering if I should keep it that way;-)
Chris "V"
http://www.xtremedefender.com
http://www.extremeforce.com