Re: car shows

To: <KTrout4MGS@aol.com>, "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car shows
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:48:56 +0100
There was a concourse judging at the 5-day Guernsey meet in May this year.
On the morning of the concourse I refused, unlike most others, to spend all
morning washing and polishing my car, my wife and I enjoyed a walk along the
beach instead.  When we returned I found someone had written "CLEAN ME" in
the dust on the bonnet.  As anyone who cares for their car will know, this
scratched the gloss and was only removed (when we had returned home) after
polishing, not just washing.  Amazing to think that a so-called MG
"enthusiast" would do such a thing.  At the concourse a couple of people
came up to me and said they had given my car top marks as it was 'honest'.

PaulH.