car shows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: car shows
From: KTrout4MGS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:24:56 EDT
    Somebody mentioned colors and what was pretty. I was pres. of a local lbc
car club a few years back and at one of the meetings after a show a member
asked what criteria was used for judging I said it was peoples choice. He was
disappointed that a car he felt was inferior to his won I said the public is
funny about that stuff. Oh I forgot to mention his B is brown 1980 I think.
He asked suggestions for next time, a guy in the back of the room yelled out
"Paint it RED!" enough said.
Moose