Re: Looking for 1965-1967 MGB

To: tonyw@mailmedia.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for 1965-1967 MGB
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:54:58 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/99 2:20:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonyw@mailmedia.com writes:

<< As an older, and I like to think more patient person, I would now like to
redeem myself with either another MGC (original) roadster or a 65-67 MGB
(I've heard these are the "best" years - metal dash, no "smog" equipment,
5-bearing engine, etc.)  And yes - I appreciate the irony of someone such as
myself requesting an "all original" car!

 Keeping this under $5,000 US, and keeping in mind that I'm in the
Northwestern US, I'd like any leads that you may have on either of these
ideas. >>

You are never too old to redeem yourself.  Welcome back!

Check the listings on www.traderonline.com for cars in your area.  Also check
the classifieds on the MG page at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html
and use your browser's "Find" function to search the long page for the model
or for your state.  There is no search engine on that page, just a lot of
cars.

Good luck.  Continue posting your progress, and when you get your car, let us
know what you think.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport