Parts car for sale $500

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts car for sale $500
From: Pat bailey <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:26:13 -0700
well my son Brian has decided not to try and fix his '69 GT it is
located in Tehachapi Ca about 40miles E of Bakersfield It needs a whole
new front end sheet metalwise and a radiator and oil cooler,it has
current tags and pink slip,a '64 engine with OD trans that were are
working ok, It has wire wheels 3 of which are chrome in fairly good
condition,newer seats in good condition ,the dash in in good shape.He
wants to get $ 500 for it Anyone interested E-mail me privately.
Pat