Ignitor

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignitor
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:14:13 -0700
Thanx for replies on the Ignitor.  I purchased one yesterday afternoon
and installed it last night.  The MG started right up.  I re-timed it
(it was at about 30 deg after instalation). Drove it to work this morn
and it ran wonderfully.  What a difference!  The only thing I would say
to watch for when putting one in is to watch the wires under the cap to
make sure they are not rubbing any moving parts.  It ran so sweet this
morning!  This weekend it's supposed to get a Maniflow LCB header, 2"
twin pack exhaust system and K&N filters...  Oh.. and #6 needles...
And....  Driving up De Anza Blvd yesterday I came up on a Bug Eye and we
paced each other for about 5 miles.