RE: Window winding

To: "'jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no'" <jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no>,
Subject: RE: Window winding
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:48:14 +0200
Why don't you start with lubricating the stuff which could be lubricated
(grease may do when applicable). This avoids the breaking of the handle and
will give some relief anyway...

Did this and the stiffness went away to some level...

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT

Now with working temp gauge after replacing the engine transmitter