Re: Window winding

To: <jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Window winding
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:57:12 +0100
Is that solid metal, or chromed plastic?  If the former then they really are
stiff - more like siezed.  If you can't lift up the glass then it does look
like channels.  I've not had to change mine, but would think that once you
have the glass out it shouldn't be a problem.  In fact I wouldn't be
surprised if changing the trailing channel can be done with the glass in
situ as it only comes up to the top of the door and not to the top of the
glass like the front one does.  However it would be wise to change both.

PaulH.