Re: BGT choke

To: barivera@uswest.net
Subject: Re: BGT choke
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 08:37:10 EDT
Brad,
  The GT's choke should pull out about as far as your TF's choke does.
Assuming that it is set up right (sounds as though it's not) it may pull
out farther if you step on the gas at the same time you pull the choke.
  Setting up the choke is similar on both cars, but different enough so
that you will need to refer to the WS manual to do it. That's the easy
part. The hard part is figuring out what to do with a tank of stale fuel.
Bob