Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel sudiv

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel sudivisions)
From: dwilkins@wcta.net (Don Wilkins)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:48:40 GMT
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:13:27 -0600 (MDT), you wrote:

>On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:18:27 -0400 (EDT), mkris@sprynet.com wrote:
>
>>      Can anyone answer me why these women NEED a MASSIVE TRUCK which they
>>cant handle to transport one child and a cell phone?

<stuff deleted>

>I agree with the lister who suggested taking down the plate number.
>Doesn't much matter what she was driving, she could have hit you!  :)

Did I miss something here? My understanding was that he was following
the other car and the suburban had difficulty negotiating a corner
presumably driving too fast for the road conditions or the driver"s
ability. Or perhaps making the mistake of trying to speed up to shake
off a tailgaiter.

It suggests to me that perhaps he was a bit too close to the car ahead
and should shoulder most if not all of the responsibility.

Perhaps Alzheimers has taken its toll and I do not recall the original
post correctly but it is pretty clear that the suburban was in front
and if the LBC hadn't been so close there wouldn't have been any
damage.