RE: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel sudiv

To: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>,
Subject: RE: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel sudivisions)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:20:10 -0400
I have got to go along with the cell phone and talking while driving
thing. It is probably OK on the interstate, during the day, in good
conditions, but any other time is a bad idea.

Wish I had thought about it, I wouldn't have a bent Midget. My fault - I
admit it. I haven't and won't do it again.

Larry

>Andrew,
>
>While I agree with you to a point, we are not in Japan, nor Canada, or
>Europe.  We are in the US.  I was one of the listers that suggested getting
>her plate and contacting the police.
>IMHO there are far to many people driving cars that are purchased soley for
>their status value by people who don't need the power and don't know how to
>drive them! Especially SUV's, lets be real Mercedes and Lincoln are selling
>SUV's now.  I beleive Lexus or Infinity has one too!
>I think the real point of the original post might have been that drivers are
>not very curteous, and that possibly we shouldn't talk on Cell Phones and
>drive at the same time, unless they are the hands free operation type!!  The
>same thing could have happened if the car was a Hyundai too...
>
>just my additional$0.02 worth
>
>Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
>Ayer, MA
>http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm