Re: Decent Heat

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Decent Heat
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:07:48 -0500
  Aw, Ida no.  I drove my '70 B Rd  year 'round when I lived in the high
desert of the El Paso, TX area.  Winter temperatures were commonly in
the low teens at night and early morning.  Gotta admit I wore a stocking
cap during the drive to work, since my soft top was kind of breezy -
show me one that ain't.  But Bud has a floosie hardtop, he oughta be
alright.

  CR