Re: Roller throw out bearing

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: Roller throw out bearing
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:24:01 -0400
Having taken a few MG's apart, I have found that of all that had a worn out
carbon bearing, none needed the clutch replacement. Of course it was done
anyway. Use of the Roller Throw Out Bearing will give longer spans between
clutch jobs. I've never seen a worn out Roller Throw Out Bearing, nor have I
seen any drawbacks to them.

Jim