Re: Auto Transport Trailer

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Trailer
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:38:07 -0800
Ron,

      IMHO, it would be worth your while to consider flat-towing the car,
especially since the tow vehicle is a Suburban.  I have  probably put on close
to thousand miles flat-towing my TD and 77B.  It was very easy to bolt the
towbar on in place of the B's rubber bumper.  Charley Robinson tows his CB car
all over the country on the back of his RV.  Then we could restart the thread
about the driveshaft.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB