Ghost in the Machine (part deux)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ghost in the Machine (part deux)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:06:04 -0500
The other week I queried about how my radio mysteriously played on after
the key was removed (and engine cut off, etc)., but the second I touched my
key to the ignition lock it disconnected (coincidence?).

This morning, while having the radio tuned to FM 93.3 (playing a very
British Pink Floyd, btw), I realized that a quick honk of the horn cleared
power to the radio and I was suddenly listening to static on the default
89.7.   I reset the station, did a quick re-test, and darned if honking the
horn doesn't pull the permanent memory power to the radio.

I have a new radio to put in (not because of this, but because the current
one is a cheapo), but before I do I'd like to appease the Ghost of Lucas
and find what's rigged up wrong.  Any ideas?

- Tab