Re: Ghost in the Machine (part deux)

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ghost in the Machine (part deux)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:50:52 -0000
Could be two seperate problems, especially if your radio is connected to the
purple circuit (hot, fused) to maintain the station memory.  The horns are
also connected to this circuit and draw quite a significant current, so if
the purple fuse is grotty sounding the horn could cause a significant
voltdrop on the circuit.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )