Re: hot stuff

To: hellbent@ameritech.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hot stuff
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:18:29 EST
In a message dated 11/21/99 3:44:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hellbent@ameritech.net writes:

> There are "wall furnaces" that fit between wall studs and are typically
>  used in mobile homes.  Sears sells them I think.  They have no fan, but
>  do have a small flue to run to the outside. I think they are available
>  for both propane or natural gas.

If you are considering a wall heater for a garage, don't forget there is a
flame that is just above ground level (near bottom of unit) that is exposed
to the room (garage).  A small fuel leak and yours could be the first MG in
orbit.
Rick