Re: hot stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hot stuff
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:09:20 EST
In a message dated 11/23/99 1:37:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
john@rmartin.net writes:

> While shopping at Home Depot I have seen some new high efficiency portable
>  ceramic coated radiator style heaters.  The units run on Kerosine I believe
>  and are
>  rated for in home use, so I would have to think that the emissions can not
>  be too great.

If anybody on this list is considering using any type of external combustion
heater indoors I have one question.

Can I have your MG after they find you dead of carbon monoxide poisoning?
For anyone that does not remember carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and
tasteless.  Your lungs like CO more than they like Oxygen.  This means that
is there is CO present you body will pick that up instead of O2.  When people
commit suicide by running a car in closed garage it's CO that does the
killing.
Rick Ewald