Re: MGB GT Questions

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Questions
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:44:33 -0500
My '73 GT  (OBie) is my year round daily driver.
The motor has been 'punched up' a notch or two.
Which makes it just fine for the A/C system (dealer unstalled style)
that will be going in it before next summer. (bought from a fellow lister)
Up at speed in any weather it's not too hot, but sit in traffic in
the middle of the summer and it can get stiffleing.

I've taken it on 1200 mile weekend cruises without even a hint of trouble.
Only to return home to find that I had forgotten to take my tools with me to
begin with.
(... a wee bit o' MG Magic   ey' )  Let them know you trust them... take care
of them...
and they'll never let you down.

With my power windows and power door locks... a keyfob button press as I walk
away...and I know it'll all be there when I come back.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com