Re: MGB GT Questions

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Questions
From: richard <juju34@texoma.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:09:21 -0800
i have both,

67 b-gt, and 70 dhc[roadster], both have wires, od on gt 4 speed on b
i have driven euro cars all my life...and enjoy them

the gt, room, lockabilty, , b open air ...

both handel well

i rolled end over three time my 1 st b-gt in 1973, aso a '67,

walked away, scared the passenger to death , almost as it was  a right
hand drive car from scotland...he was from east texas where i was
attending college...study bio/chemistry so i could become a euro car
wrench...

any way, i prefere the b-gt, and for me it has offered more comforts,
and security...while being forced to drive through cities...

oh and by two guns, one for each  car

richard, scot in exile in texas

ps ditto to the below quote