RE: MGB GT Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGB GT Questions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:42:04 -0800
Bob:

        Collect the entire set!

        Following a friend's 66 GT one day, I came to the conclusion that
the MGBGT was a beautyful car from any angle.  They do get hot in the
summer, but lavish insulation will help that.  Opening the rear vent windows
from the drivers seat is a great way to keep shoulder muscles stretched.
Straight ahead visibility is great, as the windshield is much taller than
the convt.
        I'm starting the engine compartment reassembly on my 73 GT.  It
seemed like the best vehicle to use for a 100 mile round trip commute.  We
have had three employees use GTs as long term commuters to good effect.

Kelvin.