Re: MG Decision to make

To: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Subject: Re: MG Decision to make
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:19:14 -0500
bob--
go with the GT.
First it is an MGB vs a Midget.  No offense to anyone intended, but if a
Lincoln is available, why buy a Ford Taurus?
Second is the fact that the Midget is a 77, built during the twilight
years of MG, with big rubber bumpers increased ride height, reduced HP
Finally is price--you can use the GT today for $1800.  Where will you be
with another $1300 invested in the Midget?

Unless of course you MUST have a roadster---then your decision is made

Good luck either way