Re: MG Decision to make

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Decision to make
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:38:44 -0800
You asked for it, so here's my 2¢...

IF I wanted a Midget, I'd want the chrome bumper, 1275cc version, not the
hi-rider,  Triumph engine version, which I find pretty resistable (IMO
only, YMMV); although, as you say, for the price it could be a nice
project.

AND, any B that you'd actually describe as a "real nice car" is a steal
for $1800, to my mind.

At any rate, you can probably find another sub-$1000 Midget project at a
later date, if you feel the urge.

You have probably caught my drift by now...

Good luck either way!

BOB HILL had this to say:

--

Max Heim